THE END...


This is me, Ebru.
I want to thank you for visiting my blog, -and if you read- for reading my articles, not articles in fact, article-like things:)
I published my last writing, as it is the end of the term.
The movies I talked about here are my favourite movies now because they are chosen:)
I watched some of them for the second time.
How I chose the movies to be wathced? I make research on the internet, learn good movies and download them from my college's sharing program. If you notice every week's film are mostly related to each other. Some of them are the continuance of each other, sometimes the actors or the directors are the same, or sometimes the topic is similar.
Maybe I go on writing sth to this blog, as long as I watch new movies, who knows..
And Betil hocam, I know you'll read this:) If you hadn't given such an assignment, I wouldn't have found spare time for myself to watch movies. I believe it was very beneficial. I decided to watch at least one movie every week from now on. I have learned that I can spare time for this.
So, Thank you;)

Hiç yorum yok: