Lion King!!



The Lion King!! When I saw it, it was the first time I have been to the cinema! It is a 1994 movie, and was released in Turkey in 1995, I was just 9 years old.
Everything began when I was given the book "Lion King" as a present on my 7th birthday. I finished reading the book the next day, and was impressed. Two years later, I saw the posters around, I went to see the movie with my parents.
This time I'm 21, and watched it alone in my room. It's still fascinating!
Let me tell the movie. We have a pride of lions, and the Lion King: Mufasa.. He and his queen Sarabi has a boy, Simba. Simba is presented to the public of the forest as the next king. This makes the evil uncle Scar very angry because he wants to become the king. So he makes a plan together with the evil Hyenas, and ambushes Simba. While trying to save his son, Mufasa gets into trouble, wants Scar's help, but he pushes his own brother and kills him. then he talks to simba, makes him feel gulty and leave those lands. So, Scar becomes the king, and Simba starts a new life outside with his new friends while everybody thinks he is dead.
As a king, Scar is very cruel and unsuccessful, everything goes bad in the Pride rocks. And Nala, a lioness and Simba's best friend while they were babies, goes out of their land to find help, and finds Simba. Together with other forces, she persuades Simba to return home. Simba returns, learns that he wasn't guilty in his father's death, by overcoming Scar he becomes the King, and Nala becomes the Queen.
Click here to watch the trailer of the movie.
P.S. Hakuna Matata!! this is the motto of Simba's friends, and it means a life free of any problems and stress.. so, maybe we should make this our motto too...
Hakuna Matata guys!

Hiç yorum yok: