Scarface!



Tony Montana! A cruel, self-confident man.. A lover.. A murderer.. Strong, but weak at the same time...Not handsome, but definetely cool. :)

Scarface (1983) is a film directed by Brian de Palma.
Tony Montana is a Cuban immigrant in the USa with his friend Manny. At the beginning of the film, Fidel Castro opens the Mariel Horbor to make thousands of people run away to America, so that only those who believe to the power of the new order would stay in Cuba.

Tony Montana and Manny are from those who migrate to the USA. They work in hard conditions with little money at first, but when Tony takes the control and starts to make some "dark" business, they begin to become powerful and rich. Tony is so clever that he establishes an empire in very little time.
I don't want this piece of writing to become a spoiler, so a won't tell the end of the film. I strongly advise you to watch it as soon as possible!

So, how did I chose Scarface out of those hundreds of movies? Well, I used to see its poster everywhere, and I think it is very attractive. Moreover, whenever we talk about movies, or I read sth about them, people (especially boys) put this one to the tops. You understand the reason when you watch it. It is a really good movie. When you see that black screen and "cast" part, you feel a little hurt.

Memorable quotes:
Tony:
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."
"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."

Click here to watch the trailer.

Hiç yorum yok: