A Clockwork Orange!


One of the weirdest movies I have ever seen.. Maybe the weirdest, yes..

It is a stanley Kubrick movie, from 1971. I wonder how he could dare to produce such a weird movie in those years, he must be a bold director.
The characters use a poetic language, but it's not so hard to understand.
In the movie, wee see a gang of teenagers who are vandals. They just try to give harm everybody, even themselves without any purpose. One day, the leader of the gang, Alex (Malcolm McDowell) is caught and put into the jail. There, in order to get out of the jail as soon as possible, he agrees to try "aversion therapy". by this therapy, when he sees something bloody, he vomits, or he cannot touch any woman. After the therapy, he is released as he hates violence now, but the other members of the gang are still after him.

I cannot find anything else to write about it, as I said it is a bold movie. Full of violence.. I believe that most people won't like it when they watch, but it became one of my favorites.



You can watch the trailer by clicking here.



Hiç yorum yok: