Pulp Fiction!!


One of the best movies I have ever seen!
Pulp fiction is a movie produced by Quentin Tarantino in 1994.
We have Vincent Vega (John Travolta), a hitman, and his friend Jules. They are behind a stolen suitcase of their boss, Marsellus Wallace. Also, when he is out if the cuty, Wallace asks Vincent to show his wife Mia (Uma Thurman) a good time. Vincent tries to be loyal to his boss, everything goes well till one of them mekas a big mistake and things get complicated.
This movie is called one of the cult movies. It is weird, but impressive at the same time. At the end, you just look and say "so..?", but when you think about it sometime, you can make connections and understand it.
If you are a kind of person who just want definite ends in the movies, this one is not a good choice for you. But if you like cult movies, and if you wanna hear good music throughout the film, watch Pulp fiction.
Here are link for some music from the OST of the movie, just click on them.
You can also watch the trailer if you click here.
and lastly, here are some quotes from the movie that I like:
Mia: "I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good. "
Mia: " Don't you hate that?"
Vincent:"what'?
Mia:"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to talk about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable? "
Vincent:"I don't know. That's a good question. "
Mia:"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f**k up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."

Hiç yorum yok: